• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Saturday 30 May 2015

Quick Stop.. At Paris!



Hello! Welcome to my travel blog series, where i can take you to the most exotic corners in the world to grande scale monuments in places you can enjoy!

At the beginning of January, it was my petit sister's birthday and we had a quick stop at 'Le Paris' because she wished to see madeline (if you would know the famous 'french orphanage girl' cartoon character) I laughed with enjoyment. I was also excited as it was my first time being there and so it is great opportunity to take snaps!

Around 9pm, eventually stop at the famous 'Eiffel Tower'. My first expression was 'WOAHH' as i could have never thought it would be grand as i thought it would be. You know, what is even more magical about it, was that it glowed and sparkle at night even better was that the full moon is as bright as sun was present too and that was fantastic. I did not have much enough pictures during the night, as lighting was limited so detail in pictures was inefficient although these two pictures i took were great!




Magical Path to Disneyland 'Quick Stop'
Haha! It is not finished yet... There was another magical surprise my petit sister received! Disneyland!! she was yet lucky. Honestly, i did enjoyed the place although the weather was a disappointing as it was grey and cloudy throughout the day so as chilly too.
 On the positive note being there, felt was like a kid again, in the inside it was like there was a fiery jumping feeling that something you are excited about. As you spend for long around the disneyland, i realised the accuracy and detail to effort making this theme park amazing. It was funny as my sister thought 'magic' made this happen...





Overall, this was an exciting taster experience... In my opinion, going back at summer with friends or families ! Would be much great, bomber-tastic and blast of enjoyment. Spending at the hot beaches at France to riding a magic carpet to Disneyland. If i have another choice, i'd like to come back so what are you waiting for? I recommend you to visit this place like this for family and inner-child entertainment/experience.
For bookings go to  www.disneylandparis.co.uk


I say reach for your dreams!... 



Until Next time! See you soon!

All Rights Reserved ©JP Salalima Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Email Address

john12photography@gmail.com contact.john.salalima@gmail.com

Website

http://jpyography.blogspot.co.uk