• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Saturday 20 June 2015

Photoshooting at St Paul's Cathedral





Hello! Welcome to my travel blog series in conjunction with Photography blogs too! , Where i can take you to the historic and adventurous streets of London. From where hidden victorian secrets are to the adoring secret gardens in London...

A long month ago, i went to an artistic field trip to "Tate Modern". It is a gallery full of innovative and interactive art experiences and I visited to an exhibition of 'Sigma Polke' an artist that i would say; extreme, explicit and extra-ordinary. It gave me a shock, admiring and seeing his works and footage across in his life is truly bizarre. One of my favourite is his ' Untitled (Quetta, Pakistan)'   I used works as an inspiration of my 'Mystery and Imagination' project and it was an interesting thing to develop from it. Soon i'll post this later on my future blogs.


Untitled (Quetta, Pakistan)





After the exhibition, I and my fellow friends (credit them for the modelling!!) fly up to the rooftop beside the St Paul Cathedral, it has a spectacular 360 aerial view which is great for Cityscape photography! Taking snapshot from this amazing scene seems so surreal, as i would never imagine seeing an aerial view of historic and sacred landmark such as this. In this photoshoot, i chose this place as to bring the stories into the real world therefore, capturing in an modern approach were people can similarly relate to them, triggers its attraction and likeness of these series of photos. 






Until Next Time! See you soon!!

All Rights Reserved ©JP Salalima Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Email Address

john12photography@gmail.com contact.john.salalima@gmail.com

Website

http://jpyography.blogspot.co.uk